DSP Mutual Fund launches DSP Silver ETF
NFO period: 01st August – 12th August, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended exchange traded fund replicating/tracking domestic prices of silver
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate returns that are in line with the performance of physical silver in domestic prices, subject to tracking error. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking portfolio diversification through asset allocation. Silver exposure through by investing in physical silver.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no plan/options available under the scheme.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ravi Gehani
- Benchmark – Domestic Price of Physical Silver (based on London Bullion Market association (LBMA) Silver daily spot fixing price.)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)