How Will An SIP Help
How will a SIP help?
Discipline is the key to successful investments. When you invest through SIP, you commit yourself to save regularly. Every investment is a step towards attaining your financial objectives.
While it is advisable to continue SIP investments with a long-term perspective, there is no compulsion. Investors can discontinue the plan at any time. One can also increase/ decrease the amount being invested.
Due to rupee-cost averaging and the power of compounding SIPs have the potential to deliver attractive returns over a long investment horizon.
SIP is a hassle-free mode of investment. You can issue a standing instruction to your bank to facilitate auto-debits from your bank account.
SIPs have proved to be an ideal mode of investment for retail investors who do not have the resources to pursue active investments.Register for online Mutual Funds Click To Accumulate
Mutual Funds Research
- Top Performing Mutual Funds
- Top Performing SIP Funds
- Mutual Fund STP Calculator
- Mutual Funds Performance Comparison
- Mutual Fund Quartile Ranking
- Top Consistent Mutual Fund Performers
- SIP with Annual Increase
- STP Calculator Profit Transfer
- Top Performing Lumpsum Funds
- Consisted Dividend Paying Funds